LET’S QUENCH OUR THIRSTY !
So i have always seen my friends all excited about date season and i have never understood what the fuss really was all about. Fast forward my Hb level dropped and i started digging and looking for a way through, I have tried everything and one day i came across 3 properrrrr ingredients and my life changed forever.
( greens, beetroots, and dates)
Today i want to share my favorite shake/smoothie and I can promise you the picture below taste just as good as it looks .
Keep reading to know how to make it and the benefits .
BENEFITS OF DATES
- Dates contain monoclonal sugars that do not need digestion, and are quickly absorbed by blood and transferred to the muscles and brain. Dates helps to lower the level of cholesterol because they contains pectin.
- Increases energy and body activity such as blood vessels, liver, nervous system and colon, and supplies our bodies with nutrients such as iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin A, D and C.
- Dates regulate the gastrointestinal tract of its fiber with important fibers to perform physiological functions.
- Strengthens bones and helps with growth of cells in the body.
- Contains natural antioxidants.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system, and saves the liver from toxins.
- Reduces anemia and reduces nerve disorders.
- Increases the yield of milk in the nursing mother
- Reduces the incidence of blockage of the arteries, and protects against heart disease because dates limit and treat the increase of cholesterol in the blood.
- Promotes bowel movement and they are considered very suitable diet in treating constipation.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Dates peel is an effective antiviral agent for viruses, bacteria, fungus and cancer.
- Improves the level of vision.
- Reduces stress, and irritations, and gives you a sense of tranquility.
- Provides the body with all the food it needs, and stimulates growth hormones.
- Unlike any other sweet foods , dates strengthens teeth so you can actually chew them from time to time.
- Strengthens hearing and nerves for both older or young tusi-relax sana.
HOW TO PREPARE THE BEST DATE SHAKE
Dates are sweet (very sweet) and i needed a whole lot for this shake considering the above mentioned benefits. So to give it quite an interesting taste i decided to mix a few more ingredients and thought greens and beetroot offer great and similar benefits so why not get me a special combo and boy was i not right ? i’m literally about to start selling this heehheh that’s how much i want everyone to taste this . Please try this and let me know.
Beetroots offer a range of benefits due the unique combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants . Among other benefits beetroots offer IRON, an essential mineral which is necessary for the transport of oxygen in red blood cells and in this case your girl is here for it.
The leafy greens contain the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid, vitamins and a whole lot of minerals , another big thing for IRON supplement .
I decided to add a few slices of mango for the flavor because your girl loveeees mangos but you can add any fruit of your choice.
You can blend using water but why use water when you can use milk to make your shake creamy and taste.
In the end you should have something like this ready to blend them all together.
Try and Enjoy!
You can also visit my Instagram page @belznbold to see more varieties of these healthy shakes and smoothies and learn how you can easily make them and enjoy at your own comfort .
Don’t forget to visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel – belznbold most tips and tricks are shared there as well.
Do subscribe to stay alert for the next post might be something about you beautiful people.
Remember to always DARE BEYOND.